Forrst Gets Seeded With $200,000
Coders hang out on Stack Overflow. Designers hang out on Forrst. The invite-only site for Web developers and designers just raised a $205,000 seed round from Dave McClure’s 500Startups, Nate Westheimer, Adam Schwartz, and Jim Sokoloff.
Forrst is a forum for Web designers where they can share designs and code to get feedback from other designers, ask each other questions, or write posts about design topics. It also offers an About.me-like profile page for designers called Forrst.me, witha picture and links to that persnon’s Forrst posts, Twitter, GitHub, and Tumblr accounts. Here is founder Kyle Bragger’s Forst.me page.
Forrst is based in Brooklyn, NY.
Source: Forrst Gets Seeded With $200,000
- iOS 5 Beta 6 For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch Seeded To Developers
- iOS 5 Beta 7 For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch Seeded To Developers
- Mobile-Patterns: New Resource for Mobile App Makers from Foursquare’s Lead Designer
- The Best Way to Follow the Design World (Or Anything Else) on Your Phone
- About.Me Has 400,000 Beta Testers, Opens Doors To All