DST’s Yuri Milner Buys $70 Million Home In Silicon Valley
Yuri Milner, founder of Moscow-based venture firm DST, has purchased quite a home in Silicon Valley, say multiple sources. The 25,000 square foot home, built just a few years ago sits on a tidy 11 acres. The price? $70 million.
For personal reasons we aren’t going to print the address. But we’ve heard that Milner isn’t there much anyway and has no immediate plans to move to the U.S.
Milner wouldn’t comment on the story, which isn’t surprising. He’s an intensely private person, as you can see from my interview with him earlier this year at the Crunchies, where he won Venture Capitalist of the Year.
- Is Yuri Milner Is A Threat To Silicon Valley?
- How’d Sequoia Let Yuri Milner Grab this Sweetheart Y Combinator Deal?
- Yuri Milner, SV Angel Offer EVERY New Y Combinator Startup $150k
- DST CEO Yuri Milner: Facebook Will Help Power Artificial Intelligence In Ten Years
- Yuri Milner On What It Takes For Digital Sky To Invest