Crowd-Sourced Radiation Maps In Asia and US
kkleiner writes “In the past few weeks, several crowd-sourced radiation maps have arisen that attempt to give up to the minute looks at the threat level in the areas most likely to be affected by a catastrophe: Japan, Asia, and the US. These maps, available to the public for free online, are a timely example of how user-enabled systems are revolutionizing the way we solve problems. Tracking radiation levels is just the beginning. This is a preview of how accelerating technologies will allow us to monitor anything, anywhere, in realtime.”
- There Is a Fly In My Tweet: Tracking Food-Borne Illness the Crowd-Sourced Way
- InfluAds Launches Crowd-sourced Ad Network To Try And De-clutter The Web of Banners
- Could Crowd-Sourced Direct Democracy Work?
- Crowd-Sourced Experiment To Map All Human Skills
- Canada Post Files Copyright Lawsuit Over Crowd-sourced Postal Code Database