Ask Slashdot: How/Where To Start Watching Dr. Who?
stinkfish writes “I am a big fan of science fiction, especially good TV science fiction. For some reason Dr. Who is a show I have watched very little of. My question to Slashdot is, whats the best strategy for enjoying this classic show? Looking at the wikipedia page on Dr. who, I see there are 11 Doctors, so is hard to pick a good starting point. If it was just up to me, I would start watching from the very beginning. But I know my wife would not watch a show that dated, though she is a science fiction fan herself and enjoyed a few seasons of Torchwood. So where do I start? Here’s an article on this topic; is there more to say?”
- Stop Listening and Start Watching If You Want To Understand User Needs
- Ask Slashdot: Which Comic Books To Start My 3-Year-Old With?
- Ask Slashdot: How Do I Get My Spouse To Start Gaming With Me?
- Study Shows Monkeys Like Watching TV
- Ask Slashdot: Will You Start Your Kids On Classic Games Or Newer Games?