Review: Olympus E-PL2 Micro 4/3s Camera
To be sure, Olympus’ micro 4/3s cameras, the E-PL1 and the E-PL2, are changing the way we think about removable lens cameras. However, I worry that high price coupled with potentially limiting features will cause some shooters to shy away from this line. While that may be the case, I encourage anyone thinking about a point and shoot or ultrazoom camera to look into these clever and high-quality shooters.
- Hands-On With Olympus’ Brand New E-PL2 Camera, 2011 Line-Up
- Hands-On With The New Olympus PEN E-P3
- Olympus Digital Camera Ships With a Worm
- Hands-on With Leica’s 2010 Camera Line-Up
- Breaking News – This is Apple’s New iPhone: Front Facing Camera, Larger Battery, Improved Display, Camera Flash, Micro-SIM And More