iOS 4.3.1 Might Also Improve iPhone’s Battery Life
One of our Apple connects just installed the unreleased and unseen iOS 4.3.1 build on one of our iPhones, and weâ€™ve been playing around with it for a couple days. We reported the changes from iOS 4.3 a few days back, and it really does look as if iOS 4.3.1 will simply fix bugs, hence the version numbering. Battery life seems a tad bit better, though thatâ€™s not scientific at all. Our source says we should continue to expect iOS 4.3.1 in the next 1-2 weeks, just as we previously reported.
Apple released Apple TV software update 4.2.1 (which is essentially iOS 4.3.1) to fix issues with flickering, waking from sleep and audio output so it seems likely that Apple will release a software update for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch shortly.
Have you seen a significant decrease in battery life after upgrading to iOS 4.3? Please let us know in the comments section below.
- Improve iPhone Battery Life By Disabling Ping
- iOS 4.3.3 To Be Released Soon To Fix iPhone Location Tracking Bug And Also Improve Battery Life
- iPhone Dev Team Releases Ultrasn0w 1.1-1 To Improve Battery Life
- iOS 5: Tips To Improve iPhone’s Battery Life
- Apple Patent Aims To Improve iPhone’s Battery Life