Google TV PM Brittany Bohnet Leaves Google For A Startup
Google TV Product Lead Brittany Bohnet has just announced that she’s leaving Google after four years to become an entrepreneur, presumably as a co-founder of an as of yet un-named startup.
AT Google Bohnet was a Product Marketing Manager who worked on products like Maps, Earth and iGoogle, but most recently Google TV. Before Google she worked in PR at Apple as well as Marketing at Tiny Pictures. Bohnet has also been a founder before, being the CEO of Median Media a PR consulting company for Silicon Valley startups.
We’ve contacted Bohnet for more details and await her blog post about the matter. Bohnet most recently made TechCrunch in a post about her engagement to PATH co-founder Dave Morin.
- The AdMob Exodus Continues; Sales Exec Leaves Google For Mobile Ad Firm Mojiva
- Another AdMob Exec Leaves Google; Kevin Scott Joins LinkedIn As VP Of Engineering
- Yet Another Hot Startup Leaves A Gaping Security Hole In Its iPhone App
- Even If Google Leaves China, There’ll Still Be ‘Goojje’
- Google Ventures Launches $10,000 Startup Referral Program For Employees