Angry Birds Rio Arrives On The App Store
Rovio Mobile released Angry Birds Rio yesterday â€“ a sequel to their extremely popular – iPhone game â€“ Angry Birds in collaboration with 20th Century Fox.
Hereâ€™s what to expect:
In Angry Birds Rio, the original Angry Birds are kidnapped and taken to the magical city of Rio de Janeiro, where they eventually escape their captors and set out to to save their friends, Blu and Jewel â€“ two rare macaws and the stars of the upcoming Fox motion picture, Rio. Angry Birds Rio will pair the physics-based gameplay of the original game with unique twists based on the film.
Angry Birds Rio includes the following features:
- Two fantastic episodes with 60 exciting levels! - Completely new achievements! - Special Hidden fruits – discover them all! - Put your Angry Birds skills to the ultimate test in a spectacular boss fight!
You can checkout the cool trailer of the iPhone game below:
You can download Angry Birds Rio from the App Store using the following links:
As always, let us know what you think about Angry Birds Rio in the comments section below.
- Angry Birds Available For Windows On Intel AppUp Store
- Angry Birds Pecks Its Way To The PC Via Intel’s App Store For Netbooks
- With 250 Million Downloads Angry Birds Moves Into Magic, Cookbooks, And More
- EA Buys ‘Angry Birds’ Publisher Chillingo For $20 Million, But May Not Get ‘Angry Birds’
- Tiny Wings Dislodges Angry Birds As The Top Paid App On The App Store