Yuilop Raises 1 Million Euros For Social Communication App
Yuilop, a startup based in Barcelona, Spain, has secured 1 million euros in seed funding from Nauta Capital. The company has launched its mobile communication service in Germany, and says more markets will follow ‘soon’.
Much like the plethora of mobile messaging apps out there, yuilop bills its service as a real-time social communication hub.
The application blends multiple conversations from a variety of channels (yuilop-to-yuilop, SMS, Facebook Chat and others) into a single conversation with your contacts and functions entirely independently from wireless carriers.
Later this year, the startup plans to add free voice communication between users to the mix.
Based on the job offers it currently lists on its website, the startup supports – or plans to support – Android, iOS, Symbian and BlackBerry.
Yuilop was founded last year by Jochen Doppelhammer, Antonio Brusola and Julian Moreno Beltran.
- Mobile Tag Raises 6.6 Million Euros For Marketing Solutions Based On NFC tags, 2D And 1D Barcodes
- Social Games Developer Social Point Raises €2.4 Million
- Qype Raises Another 6.5 million Euros, Signs Vodafone Distribution Deal
- Sprout Social Raises $1 Million For Social Media Management Platform
- Social Gaming Network Raptr Raises $15 Million; Hits 6 Million Users