Samsung Unveils New Honeycomb Based Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 & 10.1 To Compete With Apple’s iPad 2
Samsung has just unveiled two new tablets today at the CTIA 2011: the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to compete with Appleâ€™s iPad 2.
Samsung is calling them the “worldâ€™s thinnest tablets” at just 8.6 millimeters, slightly thinner than iPad 2 at 8.6 millimeters.
Take a look at the hardware specifications of the new Samsung Galaxy Tab:
- Apple Granted Preliminary Injunction Barring Sale Of Samsung’s Android-based Galaxy Tab 10.1 In European Union
- Apple Wins Permanent Ban On Sales Of Samsung Galaxy Tab In Germany
- Apple Sues Samsung For Blatantly Copying iPhone And iPad
- Samsung Unveils Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy S II
- Does This Samsung Galaxy Tab Ad Feel Like an Apple iPad Ad?