iPad 2 Shipping In 25 Countries On Friday
Oh Oh here she comes… she’s the iPad 2 . Apple’s ultrathin tablet will begin shipping to multiple countries on March 25 and then will ship in Hong Kong, Korea, and Singapore in April. Expect it to arrive in Japan around the same time.
- iPad 2 Will Be Available In Singapore, India And 10 Other Countries From Friday, April 29th; In China From May 6th
- Apple Officially Confirms iPad 2 Launch In 25 Countries On Friday; Cheaper Than iPad 1 In UK And Australia
- Apple’s “Red Friday” Shopping Event Goes Live in China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia And Thailand
- iPad News Roundup: iPad To Launch Outside US On April 24, Refunding Expedited Shipping Charges
- The White iPhone Is Official, Available April 28