> Google Page Speed Now Available as Chrome Plugin
Google Page Speed Now Available as Chrome Plugin
Google has finally released an experimental Chrome extension for its popular Page Speed service. Page Speed, which is already available for Firefox, analyzes Web pages and gives developers suggestions for improving performance.
Instructions for installing the extension, which involves enabling support for experimental extensions, are here.
Last year Google released an Apache module called mod_pagespeed which automates many of its Page Speed recommendations.
Yahoo offers a similar tool called YSlow, which released its Chrome extension recently as well.
Source: Google Page Speed Now Available as Chrome Plugin
- Finally – Google Page Speed With No Plugin Required
- Google’s Browser Interception Plugin For Chrome
- How Fast Is Your Site? Measure It With Google’s Page Speed Online
- Google Chrome 27 Is Out: 5% Faster Page Loads
- Google Dropping Netscape Plugin API Support In Chrome/Blink