10 Smart Links You Missed on Twitter on Today
- Robot! Feed me cake! Voice command-based robot feeding arm unveiled (Video): http://bit.ly/fYN5Bx via @DaveTheFuturist
- If Ernest Hemingway wrote Yelp reviews: http://bit.ly/ijcRVI via @TimHilcove
- Where have all the dude blogs gone? http://bit.ly/fCEl0r via @ThoughtCatalog
- Not a TV station, not a repurposed website: Sky News is an iPad news app that finally gets it right: http://bit.ly/huU9gc via @currybet
- Pucker up and blow: a window-mounted, wind-powered generator for your phone: http://bit.ly/g2C1gR via @walyou
- Finding incentives for consumers, merchants and developers for the mobile wallet: http://bit.ly/gADCEx via @peterhorvath
- Augmented Reality 101: How do we hardlink the physical world to the virtual world? http://bit.ly/h5OQz8 via @AugmentedReal
- How to write a blog post in 10 minutes: http://bit.ly/fYg2K6 via @EricBuchegger
- 2012 GOP field boasts serious social media firepower: http://bit.ly/eFQkX5 via @Norsu2
- Entreporn, the fallacy that wastes your life: http://bit.ly/ejT3D9 via @theprogrammer
What links did we miss? Let us know in the comments.
If you’d like to learn more about how companies are using augmented reality for marketing in both desktop and mobile-based experiences, be sure to check out our latest premium report on the subject, Augmented Reality for Marketers and Developers.