Wife Says No To iPad 2 But Apple Says Yes
Apple has interesting ways to make their customers happy.
Weâ€™ve heard quite a few stories from our readers where Apple has replaced a relatively new iPhone, with a cracked screen etc for free without asking any questions.
MacRumors has just reported an amusing story:
[Apple's] focus this week has been to troubleshoot all the iPad 2s that customers are returning to the stores. One iPad came back with a post it note on it that said “Wife said no.” It was escalated as something funny, and two of the VPs got wind of it. They sent the guy an iPad 2 with a note on it that said “Apple said yes.
Isnâ€™t that awesome? Weâ€™re quite sure that the lucky customerâ€™s wife didnâ€™t have any objection this time round :)
Do you have an interesting story to tell us about Appleâ€™s customer service?
- Apple Releases iPhone OS 3.2 SDK GM Seed; Reveals Pricing Policy For iPad OS Updates
- Apple Reverses Controversial “No Cash” Policy For iPad Sales
- Order iPad 2 Online At 12:01 AM PST Or From Apple Retail Stores At 5:00 PM On March 11th
- Apple Unlikely To Launch iPad 3 This Year
- SkyFire For iPad Goes Gold, Gets Shipped Off For Apple’s Approval