STELLAService Raises $2M, Tests Online Customer Services So You Don’t Have To
STELLAService was founded in 2009 with the dual goal of helping online shoppers make more informed purchasing decisions, while also helping online retailers grow their businesses through customer service data and marketing services.
STELLAService pays for all products it purchases and relies on its staff of trained customer experience analysts to thoroughly test the (thousands of) companies it evaluates.
STELLAService says it will use the additional capital to step up development of its customer service evaluation system. The company will also work to make its website more comprehensive for online shoppers with new tools and features.
- Allegiance Raises $12 Million For Customer Feedback Platform
- PowerReviews Raises $10 Million To Power Customer Reviews For Retailers And Brands
- MyBuys Raises $20 Million To Help Online Retailers Cater To Individual Visitors
- Kabbage Raises $6.7M To Give Online Merchants Working Capital To Grow Their Businesses
- [x+1] Raises $10 Million From Intel Capital For Online Targeting Platform