Social Commerce Platform 8thBridge Raises $10 Million
8thBridge, a company that helps retailers and brands bring shopping to Facebook, has raised $10 million in new funding led by Trident Capital, with Split Rock Partners participating in the round. This brings 8thBridge’s total funding to $16 million.
8thBridge, which was formerly known as Alvenda, allows retailers to set up shop on Facebook and engage consumers via social features on the network. 8thBridge’s capabilities includes a quick checkout feature inside Facebook’s News Feed, Fan Pages, and inside banner ads on publisher websites. 8thBridge also allows retailers to deliver highly personalized offers based on consumer interests, social promotions and rewards to repeat purchasers.
Currently, 8thBridge is helping power Facebook retail experiences for a number of high-profile brands including 1-800-Flowers.com, Lands’ End, Brooks Brothers, Delta Air Lines, Hallmark, HauteLook and Avon.
- Facebook E-Commerce Platform Payvment Raises $6 Million
- ShopSocial Raises $1.2 Million For Its “Commerce As A Social Service” Idea
- TreatFeed Raises $5.4 Million For Rewards-Based Social Shopping Platform
- Adaptly Raises $2.7 Million To Facilitate Cross Platform Social Ad Buys
- Sprout Social Raises $1 Million For Social Media Management Platform