Apple To Release iOS 4.3.1 Within One To Two Weeks To Fix Bugs And iPad 2 Jailbreak Vulnerability
Apple released iOS 4.3 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch less than two weeks, which included a number of new features and improvements such as faster Safari mobile browser performance, iTunes home sharing, AirPlay enhancements, toggle for iPadâ€™s side switch and personal hotspot for iPhone 4 users.
- Baseband updates for the 3GS and iPad (original)
- Fixed memory hang that results in memory corruption when reading large files from USIM filesystem
- Fixed problem with NTLM authentication in apps and on websites
- Fixed issue with the Springboard and 3rd party apps not recgonizing the gyroscope on the iPad 2
- Fixed iPad 2 jailbreak vulnerability
As soon as iPad 2 was available, Comex – developer of popular jailbreaking tools like Spirit and JailbreakMe revealed that he had successfully jailbroken iPad 2 even though Apple had fixed the SHAtter and limera1n exploit in iPad 2.
It also remains to be seen if iOS 4.3.1 will be support Verizon iPhone as iOS 4.3 wasnâ€™t compatible with it.
- iPad 2 Jailbreak Vulnerability Fixed In iOS 4.3.1
- Apple May Release iOS 4.3.4 To Fix Exploit Used By Leaked iPad 2 Jailbreak
- iSSLfix: Jailbreak Tweak Fixes SSL Vulnerability For Jailbroken iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch On iOS 4.3.3
- iPhone Dev Team To Release Redsn0w And PwnageTool For Untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak
- Update On iPad 2 Jailbreak