AT&T To Acquire T-Mobile From Deutsche Telekom
teh31337one writes “AT&T and Deutsche Telekom have entered into a definitive agreement for the sale of T-Mobile USA for $39 billion in cash and stocks. Press release here.” Gripes one anonymous reader: “Americans will have even less choice now when it comes to cell phone carriers. Say good-bye to the one that had the best customer service and was most friendly towards Android and rooting.”
- Deutsche Telekom Begins Accepting iPhone 5 Reservation From Today
- Deutsche Telekom Moves Email Traffic In-Country In Wake of PRISM
- AT&T Officially Ends Plans To Acquire T-Mobile USA
- Deutsche Telecom Upgrades T-Mobile 2G Encryption In US
- AT&T To Acquire T-Mobile USA For $39 Billion – What Does It Mean For Its Customers?