Sn0wbreeze 2.3 Beta 3 For iOS 4.3: Brings Multitouch Gestures; Includes Fix For MobileSubstrate, iBooty Issues
iH8sn0w has released a new version of Sn0wbreeze (v2.3b3), which includes fix for MobileSubstrate, iBooty, sleep bug and allows users to enable Multitouch gestures that is currently available only to developers of iOS developer program.
Sn0wbreeze allows users to create custom iOS 4.3 firmware file that is pre-jailbroken, which can be used to upgrade their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to iOS 4.3. In case of iPhone, it also preserves the baseband from getting upgraded so that it can be unlocked using Ultrasn0w using the â€œBaseband Preservation Modeâ€ (useful for iPhone 4 users on baseband 01.59.00 or earlier and iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS users on baseband 05.13.04 or earlier).
Sn0wbreeze 2.3 beta 3 fixes the following issues:
- MT Gestures: Jailbreak App Brings Multitouch Gestures To iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
- Sn0wbreeze 2.4 Beta 1: Tethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.3.1 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released
- Sn0wbreeze 2.3 Beta 4 For iOS 4.3 Released; Allows Users To Unlock iPhone 4 Baseband 01.59.00, iPhone 3GS Basebands 05.13.04 Or Earlier Using Ultrasn0w
- Sn0wbreeze 2.8 Beta 5 To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 5 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released
- Sn0wbreeze 2.7: Untethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.3.3 And iOS 4.2.8 For Windows Released