Former Goldman Programmer Sentenced To 97 Months
stevegee58 writes “Former Goldman Sachs programmer Sergey Aleynikov was sentenced to 97 months in prison for stealing source code used in Goldman’s high-frequency trading algorithms. Aleynikov was convicted late last year in Manhattan federal court.”
- Former Goldman Programmer’s Conviction Overturned
- Former Goldman Sachs Programmer Arrested and Charged Again For Code Theft
- Ex-Goldman Sachs Programmer Found Guilty
- Did Goldman Sachs Overstep in Criminally Charging Its Ex-Programmer?
- Prosecutors Request Closed Courtroom For Goldman HFT Programmer’s Trial