Camera Tests: iPad 2 Vs Motorola Xoom Vs Samsung Galaxy Tab
iPad 2 comes equipped with two cameras, a front facing camera for FaceTime video calling feature and a rear camera, which can be used during a video call, to shoot HD videos or to take still photos.
Folks at Macworld tested the image and video quality of iPad 2â€™s camera and compared them with Motorola Xoom and Samsung Galaxy Tabâ€™s camera.
Here are some highlights from the tests:
Still Image Quality
- Hands-on Face-off: IPad 2 V Motorola Xoom
- iPad 2 Graphics Performance Benchmarked: Blows Away iPad 1 And Tegra 2 Powered Motorola Xoom
- iPhone 4 Camera Beats HTC EVO 4G, Samsung Galaxy, Droid X In Showdown
- The Motorola Xoom: $800 Unsubsidized, $600 for WiFi-only
- Apple Files Suit Against Motorola Xoom In EU