Sponsor Post: Socialize: Monetizing Social Media Explores Social Gaming, Mobile, Marketing and Metrics
Socialize brings together leaders in social gaming, virtual goods, mobile, marketing, and media for two days of learning, connecting, and sharing about all things social. Experts will show you how all the social media pieces fit together to create a unified, profitable business strategy.
This event delivers up-to-the-minute social media techniques, methods, and processes to teach you how to successfully enable customer-facing revenue generation strategies that tap the power of social media when you return to your office. Socialize is designed to educate individuals whose firms are just beginning to conquer social media as well as corporations who wish to enhance their social media presence and expand their campaigns. Building cost-effective engagement models with measurable ROI is what Socialize is all about.
ReadWriteWeb readers save 15% by entering code SZRWW here.
The program, produced by Mediabistro, SocialTimes, and AllFacebook, features:
- Jason Citron, OpenFeint
- Daniel N. Lewis, Sesame Workshop
- Chris Cunningham, appssavvy
- Gabby Nelson, Select Comfort Corp.
- Mitch Joel, Twist Image
- Matt Lemay, bit.ly
- Michael Jaindl, Buddy Media
- Cameron Gross, Best Buy
- Hill Ferguson, Zong
- Hussein Fazal, Ad Parlor
And many more top authors, thought leaders, industry experts, business executives and hands-on practitioners. View the full speaker line-up.
Sessions topics include:
- Social Commerce, The New Consumer And Rebooting Your Business
- Building a Successful Social Games Distribution Strategy on Facebook
- Mobile, Social & Local: The 3-Way Intersection of Future Commerce
- International Perspectives on Smartphone Games
- Turning Digital Dollars into Real Life Gold
- Creating a Sustainable Apps Business
- Using Multivariate Techniques to Increase ROI in Social Media Campaigns
- The Power of Real Time Social Engagement
- Social Media Marketing: Legal & Regulatory Compliance
Socialize also offers plenty of opportunities to catch up with industry friends and make new connections throughout the day. We hope to see you there!
Remember: ReadWriteWeb readers save 15% with code SZRWW. Click here to register.