The Quake Through Eyes of Slashdot Japan
I suspect most of you are not aware that Slashdot has an editorially independent counterpart in Japan- After the recent Quake and Tsunami, I asked my counterpart over there, Shuji Sado, if he would share with us something from Slashdot.jp. What follows is a collection of translated reader comments from your parallel selves in Japan. I want to wish all the Slashdot JP employees and readers the best of luck. Know that you have friends here. Hit the link below to read what it’s like there right now.
- Sony’s NGP May Be Delayed By Japan Quake
- After Japan’s Quake, Taiwan Helps Fill iPad 2 Supply-Chain Gaps
- Japan’s SoftBank To Offer Free Phones, Waive All Communication Fees For Quake Orphans
- Local Atmosphere Heated Rapidly Before Japan Quake
- Jan. 26, 1700: Northwest Quake Unleashes Trans-Pacific Tsunami