South by Southwest Interactive: The Ultimate Scrapbook
I spent much of my fourth consecutive year at the South by Southwest Interactive festival capturing tweets, photos and other moments from the thousands of people in attendance. To accomplish this, I used curation platform Storify, which incidentally won this year’s SXSWi Startup Accelerator competition for news technologies. Although still in private beta, Storify is getting a lot of well-deserved notice.
Additionally, Storify launched a custom site that features many other curated stories from SXSWi keynotes, panels and parties.
Without further ado, here’s the scrapbook I created over my three day adventure. Admittedly my curatorial stamina began to wane a bit towards the end, but I pulled through! I’ll continue to fine-tune this story over the next few weeks. If you have something you’d like me to add, please drop me a line on Twitter.
- Southwest Declares Kevin Smith Too Fat To Fly
- Southwest Adds ‘Mechanical Difficulties’ To Act Of God List
- Southwest’s Feel-Good Facebook Places Holiday Promo Helps Kids Make-A-Wish
- Southwest Airlines iPhone App Unencrypted, Vulnerable To Eavesdroppers
- SKA Might Be Split Between South Africa and Australia