New ‘If You Don’t Have An iPhone’ TV Ads
Apple has just started airing three new iPhone TV ads and has also posted them on their website and YouTube channel.
The new ads highlights what users are missing â€œif they donâ€™t have an iPhoneâ€ such as App Store, iBooks, iPod and iTunes.
All the ads end with “Yup, if you don’t have an iPhone, well, you don’t have an iPhone”.
You can checkout the three ads below and let us know what you think in the comments.
- Apple Airs Two New ‘If You Don’t Have An iPhone’ TV Ads
- Apple Releases Remote 2.0; Optimized For iPhone 4 Retina Display, Adds Support For iPad And Compatibility With New Apple TV
- Find My iPhone Now Free For All iPhone 4, iPad And iPod Touch 4G Users
- How To Set Up Find My iPhone For Free On Older iPhone And iPod Touch Models
- Apple Releases iOS 4.0 Golden Master And iTunes 9.2 To iPhone Developers