5 Tech Companies That Raised Funding Today: Which One Will Change the World? (Poll)
Today we’re profiling five different companies that announced over the previous 24 hours that they’ve raised funding. Which ones will prove to be successful and marketable further down the road? Time will tell. Each company is in the midst of developing very interesting technologies. We’ve got an app to block calls, texts, and emails while driving, a Web/interactive design company, a social networking and news site for high school athletes and a couple others worth paying attention to. Which company do you think will change the world? We want to know what you think, so place your vote below. And find out about yesterday’s poll winner as well.
Illume Software is a Needham, Mass.-based company that creates mobile apps, most notably the iZUP app. The iZUP app uses GPS technology to sense when drivers are on the road, this is when the app blocks or holds all emails, phones and texts, to ensure a safer drive. Illume Software raised $2.4m today in new funding. Jawbone, maker of bluetooth headsets and other forms of audio technology, raised $49m.
TreeFrog Interactive, a San Diego-based web design and interactive company raised $2m, according to an SEC filing. IHIGH, a social networking and news site for high school athletes and coaches, according to an SEC filing today.
Which of these companies do you think is most likely to change the world?
- 7 Tech Companies that Raised Funding Today: Which Will Change the World? (Poll)
- 4 Tech Companies That Raised Venture Capital Today: Which One Is Poised to Change Our World? (Poll)
- 7 Tech Companies Who Raised Funding: Which Will Shape Our World? (Poll)
- 7 Tech Companies That Raised Venture Capital Today: Which Will Change the World? (Poll)
- 6 Tech Companies That Raised Venture Capital Today: Which Will Change the World? (Poll)