3 Case Studies: Solving Server Sprawl with Virtualization
Organizations that consider virtualization often face issues that keep the operation from running at top performance. Server sprawl is a big problem that when addressed often allows companies to dramatically reduce the number of servers it maintains.
The following case studies all demonstrate the opportunities that come when the decision is made to consolidate servers by implementing modern virtualization technology.
- Case Studies: 2 Examples of How Virtualization Helps Keep Cities Running
- Case Studies: How Virtualization is Used by 2 Advertising Agencies
- Public Sector Four-Fifths of the Way to Total Server Virtualization
- Weekly Case Study: 3 Examples of Virtualization in Action
- Case Studies: Virualization in 3 Different Industries