Intermec Acquires Mobile Lifecycle Services Company Enterprise Mobile
Terms of the acquisitions were not disclosed.
The deal, which follows the $190 million buyout of rival Vocollect earlier this month, enables Intermec to extend its hardware, software and lifecycle services for enterprise mobile apps, also to the non-rugged market.
Enterprise Mobile’s lifecycle services include mobile device deployment, user training, help desk support, replacement and repair, refresh and recycling/end-of-life.
The company, which was founded in 2006, supports multiple platforms, including Apple’s iOS, Android, RIM (BlackBerry) and Windows Phone.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Gets Longer Lifecycle
- Visa Acquires Mobile Financial Services Company Fundamo For $110M In Cash
- Time Warner Buys Enterprise Hosting And Cloud Services Company NaviSite For $230M
- Appcelerator Acquires Cocoafish to Implement Mobile Cloud Services in Titanium
- Apperian Raises $9.5M For Enterprise Mobile App Deployment Platform