David Letterman Runs Down The Top 10 Reasons To Buy An iPad 2
“SO THIN YOU CAN USE IT TO CHOP VEGETABLES.”
You know a product has official hit the public’s consciousness when the late night shows get in on the fun. That’s just what happened last night as Letterman gave the latest iPad his trademarked Top 10 treatment. Apparently he’s addicted to “the damn thing.” Just one thing, Dave. The iPad 2 starts out at $500, not $600. Just saying not that it really changes point number one all that much. Month of fuel > iPad 2.
- Stephen Colbert To Be Letterman’s Successor
- Microsoft Calls iPhone 4 “Apple’s Vista”; Letterman, Top Gear Poke Fun At iPhone 4′s Reception Problem
- 5 Reasons Tablets Suck, and You Won’t Buy One
- HP’s webOS Runs Twice As Fast On iPad 2 Than On TouchPad
- Eight Reasons To Get Google TV And Four Reasons Not Too