SignNow Raises $500,000 For Upcoming E-Signature Service
SignNow’s lofty goal is to revolutionize consumer use of e-signatures, a legally-binding way to add signatures to electronic documents of all sorts.
In tandem with the launch of its product, SignNow CEO Christopher Hawkins has actually written a book entitled: “A History of Signatures: From Cave Paintings to Robo-Signings” ($39.99), detailing the place the concept of the signature has held throughout history.
SignNow is the company behind NotaryNow, a service that allows people to connect to a notary instantly, via webcam, to legally notarize documents.
- YouSendIt Buys Email Collaboration Startup Attassa And E-Signature Service Zosh
- We The People Petition Signature Requirement Bumped To 100,000
- EchoSign Adds Social Identities To E-Signatures
- How To Create A Cool HTML Email Signature For Your iPhone
- Crowdsourced Finnish Copyright Initiative Meets Signature Requirement