First iPad 2 Online Orders Are Arriving; New Online Orders Will Ship In 4-5 Weeks
MacRumors reports that one of their readers who had ordered iPad 2 online received it yesterday.
Meanwhile, customers who had ordered their iPad 2 on Appleâ€™s online store are expecting it to be delivered on March 17 based on the Fedex tracking number.
Meanwhile, at least some of the first online orders are arriving. One reader reported to us that his first day AT&T order for the new iPad arrived on Monday.
Meanwhile, the demand for iPad 2 continues to be strong as Apple has just updated its iPad 2 order pages to indicate that iPad 2s will ship after 4 to 5 weeks if you order one now instead of 3 to 4 weeks.
If you donâ€™t want to wait that long then your best bet is to line up early outside the local Apple Store or pick it up from AT&T or Verizonâ€™s retail stores or from Best Buy, Wal-mart and Target stores.
If youâ€™ve already got yours or seen a change in the status of your iPad 2 order or received shipment notifications then please let us know in the comments.
- iPad 2 International Launch: Apple Begins Taking Online Orders; Will Ship In 2-3 Weeks
- Order iPad 2 Online At 12:01 AM PST Or From Apple Retail Stores At 5:00 PM On March 11th
- iPad 2 Arrives Tomorrow: Online At 1:00 AM PST Or Apple Retail Stores At 5:00 PM Local Time
- Some Day 1 Verizon iPad 2 Orders Still MIA Despite Immediate Payment Withdraw, Overnight Shipping Promises
- Shipping Estimates For New International iPhone 4S Pre-Orders Slip To 1-2 Weeks