Case Studies: Virualization in 3 Different Industries
Virtualization is spreading across different markets, becoming a standard practice for how companies consolidate and better optimize performance.
In these three examples, companies in the banking, advertising and publishing markets all took advantage of virtualization to achieve better efficiencies.
- Case Studies: How Virtualization is Used by 2 Advertising Agencies
- Case Studies: 2 Examples of How Virtualization Helps Keep Cities Running
- 3 Case Studies: Solving Server Sprawl with Virtualization
- NSA Chief Wants Internet Partitioned For Government, ‘Critical’ Industries
- Multivitamin Researchers Say ‘Case Is Closed’ As Studies Find No Health Benefits