10 Smart Links You Missed on Twitter on Today
- What the Luddites really fought against (Hint: it wasn’t technology): http://bit.ly/eM9VrL via @robert_sibley
- When a tree falls in the forest, they *will* hear it. Always. In real-time. And over the Internet: http://bit.ly/iiBiOv via @pruned
- Facebook Comments: a social data honeytrap? http://bit.ly/eKmzcz via @adders
- Why “startups” will destroy us: http://bit.ly/e1fQNF via @PetoveraDesign
- What if we combined social reading and augmented reality so that book titles float above readers’ heads when viewed through a smartphone app? http://bit.ly/esUPxJ via @mstephens7
- More after the jump
- “Right now, The Daily is just so erratic and unfocused that reading it is like witnessing a new identity crisis every day” http://bit.ly/gxo89I via @simondumenco
- Pretotyping: Creating extremely simplified versions of a product to help validate the premise that “If we build it, they will use it.” http://bit.ly/gXGF3U via @the_idea_agency
- “The failures to make the data right is the reason we’re not getting a responsible government” http://bit.ly/gT4CsR via @RealPolitix
- Rubyists coming together for Japan: http://bit.ly/g9pqWt via @blowmage
- The ‘gamification’ of news, and how it can be relevant: http://bit.ly/eukZpc via @robquig
Follow ReadWriteWeb and the ReadWriteWeb team on Twitter.
What links did we miss? Let us know in the comments.
If you’d like to learn more about how companies are using augmented reality for marketing in both desktop and mobile-based experiences, be sure to check out our latest premium report on the subject, Augmented Reality for Marketers and Developers.