Anonymous Leaks Internal Bank of America Emails
euphemistic writes “Reportedly the information Wikileaks was set to disclose about a particular bank back from December, “a massive batch of internal Bank of America emails” has been leaked. While the site hosting it seems to currently be down due to the obviously gigantic amount of traffic interested in this leak, the leak is said to pertain to the Bank of America’s improper foreclosure on homes. “The report came from a former employee with Balboa Insurance — a risk management and insurance firm. The employee reportedly corresponded with Bank of America employees and was told to falsify loan numbers on documents to force Bank of America to foreclose on homeowners.”"
- Bank of America Cuts Off Wikileaks Transactions
- Anonymous Retaliates, Leaks Texas Police Emails
- This Whole Bitcoin Thing Could Be Big, Says Bank of America
- Emails Cast Unflattering Light On Internal Politics of Healthcare.gov Rollout
- Emails Cast Unflattering Light On Internal Politics of Obamacare Website Rollo