Sn0wbreeze 2.3: Tethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.3 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released
iH8sn0w has released Sn0wbreeze 2.3b1 for Windows, which allows users who want to jailbreak and also unlock their iPhone to update their iPhone with a pre-jailbroken iOS 4.3 firmware while preserving the baseband from getting upgraded so that it can be unlocked using Ultrasn0w.
Sn0wbreeze 2.3 allows users to create custom iOS 4.3 firmware file that is pre-jailbroken, which can be used to upgrade their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to iOS 4.3. In case of iPhone, it also preserves the baseband from getting upgraded so that it can be unlocked using Ultrasn0w using the â€œBaseband Preservation Modeâ€ (useful for iPhone 4 users on baseband 01.59.00 or earlier and iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS users on baseband 05.13.04 or earlier).
Sn0wbreeze 2.3 supports the following devices:
- Sn0wbreeze 2.4 Beta 1: Tethered Jailbreak For iOS 4.3.1 For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released
- Sn0wbreeze 2.1 To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 2G, Apple TV 2G iOS 3.2.2 For iPad Released
- Sn0wbreeze 2.6: Untethered iOS 4.3.2 Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released
- Sn0wbreeze 2.2 For Windows: iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released; Fixes iBooks Problem
- Redsn0w 0.9.8b1 & Sn0wbreeze 2.8b1 For Windows: iOS 5 Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Released