Join Us For The TechCrunch/TUAW Reader Meet-Up At SXSWi Sponsored By Peel
It’s that time again: time to revel in Web 2.0! We’re teaming up with TUAW and Peel for our first annual SXSW Interactive reader meet-up in Austin. Meet the TC crew. Have a TC brew. Enjoy some TC chew (quantities limited). All this – and more – will be made available to you.
Please RSVP here and remember that its at 201 E 5th St Unit #108 [Map] (It’s a big loft). Expect food, booze, and music plus Peel’s own brand of Interactive TV featuring the Peel Fruit. Plus fun. Lots of fun.
- Digitizing Music History: John Peel’s 65,000 Vinyl Records to Be Put Online
- Chinese ‘Apple Peel’ Turns iPods Into iPhones
- Meet Firefox’s Built-In PDF Reader
- TechCrunch Asian Sampler Platter: Meet Me in Singapore or Indonesia
- Peel Raises $16.7M To Turn Your Smartphone Into Your Television’s Best Friend