iPhone Clock Falls Back An Hour Instead Of Springing Forward? [DST Issue]
The Day Light Savings (DST) started in the US few minutes back when the clocks moved forward from 1:59 am to 3:00 am.
However, iPhoneÂ users are reporting that the clock fell back an hour instead of springing forward.
Mashable first reported the issue and we’re seeing quite a few users reporting the issue on Twitter:
If you need to wake up at any specific time tomorrow, beware: It appears that Verizon iPhones fell back an hour at midnight tonight instead of springing forward.
Though Mashable reports that the issue is affecting only Verizon iPhone users, based on the comments, it looks like the issue is not limited to just Verizon iPhone users.
This is not the first time, iPhone has been hit by the time bug, iPhone alarms had stopped working when we entered the new year and a DST bug had also affected iPhone users last year.
It looks like restarting the iPhone resolves the issue. So if you depend on your iPhone alarm clock then please be aware of the issue and the workaround to fix the issue.
Were you affected by the issue or your iPhone clock moved forward by an hour just fine? Let us know in the comments.
- JailbreakMe 3.0: Comex Releases Fix For Camera Connection Kit Issue And Verizon iPhone Stuck At Apple Logo Issue
- Discoloration Issue On iPhone 4′s Retina Display Disappears After Bonding Agent Dries Up?
- BBC Clock Inaccurate – 100 Days To Fix?
- Apple To Issue a Fix For iPhone 4 Reception
- Verizon Wireless To Issue $90 Million In Refunds