Apple’s Phil Schiller Confirms White iPhone Will Be Available This Spring
It looks like white iPhone 4 will definitely be released this Spring and won’t be scrapped as it was widely speculated. Back in October 2010, Apple had delayed the launch of the white iPhone 4 until Spring 2011.
Apple Senior Vice President of Marketing, Phil Schiller has just confirmed that white iPhone will be available this spring and he believes â€œit is a beautyâ€.
Few hours back Phil Schiller revealed this while responding to a follower:
airickanderson: how do i get a white iphone?
pschiller: Hi Eric. The white iPhone will be available this spring (and it is a beauty!).
But it remains to be seen if customers will be still interested in the white iPhone 4 after just a long delay.
Are you still waiting for the white iPhone 4? Or did you end up buying the black one due to the delay? Which one do you prefer? Please share your views in the comments section below
- Apple Exec Phil Schiller Now Active On Twitter — And Instagram Too!
- White iPhone 4 Will Be Released By The End Of April
- Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Confirms White iPhone 4 Delay Due To Issue With Paint; Launch Imminent
- White iPhone 4 Delayed Until Spring 2011
- Apple Exec Schiller Steps Out On Twitter A Bit More; Answers Questions, Troubleshoots