Twitter Discards Client UI Community
Antique Geekmeister writes “Twitter has just decided to discard the community of developers who’ve created interesting and innovative UI applications. The announcement shows that they intend to switch from the ‘bazaar’ model of development to the ‘cathedral,’ with much tighter control of user interfaces for ‘security’ and ‘consistency.’”
- Is Google+ a Cathedral Or a Bazaar?
- Twitter Restricts Client Developers
- Twitter Updates Mac Client With Multiple Timelines, Cleaner Design, Auto-Complete And More
- Twitter’s ‘Web Intents’ Turns Your Site Into A Lightweight Twitter Client
- Ubermedia’s UberCurrent Twitter Client Really is “Twitter for Everyone”