Radian6 Acquires Social Media Firm 6Consulting
Radian6, which has been making waves in social media monitoring space for the past few years, has extended its global reach with the acquisition of UK-based social media firm 6Consulting. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
6Consulting’s clients include Kellogg’s, EDF, Dyson, Fujitsu, Sony Ericsson, the Metropolitan Police as well as many of the region’s PR and ad agencies.
The firm has been an official reseller for Radian6 since 2009.
When the acquisition concludes, the 20 employees at 6Consulting (including co-founders Matthew Brazil and Paul Taylor) will become employees of Radian6 Technologies UK, taking the total number of employees at Radian6 to over 280.
In 2010, Radian6 says it tripled revenues over 2009 as it signed up more than 1,000 new clients. Radian6 customers include Dell, Microsoft and PepsiCo.
- Salesforce Buys Social Media Monitoring Company Radian6 For $326 Million
- Salesforce Closes $326M Acquisition Of Social Media Monitoring Company Radian6
- Media Monitors Acquires Social Media Tracking Company Brandtology
- Salesforce.com Acquires Radian6: Are Businesses Ready for the Social Data Firehouse?
- Social Media Monitoring Company Visible Technologies Lands $6 Million