Leaked iPhone 5 Design Images Reveals Larger Edge To Edge Screen?
We just got what appears to be mold engineering drawings for iPhone 5. These would be used by case designers to create plastic, TPU, aluminum, silicone and leather cases. A while back we hear rumors that iPhone 5 would have a curved back but these images show iPhone 5 with the same form factor as iPhone 4 but with an edge to edge screen.
It is difficult to figure out from the images, if the screen is a 4-inch screen but it looks larger due to the edge to edge screen.Â Weâ€™ve heard rumors that Apple is working on iPhone 5 with a 4-inch screen to compete with Android based smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy S that come with a 4-inch screen.
What do you think about the possibility of a larger edge to edge screen? Please share your views in the comments section below.
- Leaked iPhone 5 Front Panel Reveals Thinner, Larger, Edge To Edge Screen?
- New iPhone 5 Concept: Thinner, Larger 4-Inch Edge To Edge Screen, Improved Cameras & More
- Purported iPhone 5 Case Designs Hint At Larger 4-Inch Edge-To-Edge Screen, Curved/Sloped Back, Capacitive Home Button
- Purported iPhone 5 Cases Also Hint At Larger Edge To Edge Screen
- Leaked Photos Of iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S With Larger Screen?