iPad 2 Is Here: Thinner, Lighter & Faster – Are You Buying One?
Appleâ€™s second generation tablet â€“ iPad 2 is finally here.
iPad 2 is 33% thinner, 15% lighter than the original iPad, comes with the same 9.7 inch screen and features Appleâ€™s new dual-core A5 chip for faster performance and better graphics, front facing camera for FaceTime and PhotoBooth and a rear facing camera that captures 720p HD video.
As expected, it was available on Appleâ€™s and AT&Tâ€™s Online store at 1:00 am PT.
It looks like there has been quite a rush to get iPad 2 as Apple as already extended shipping estimates for new orders online out to 2-3 weeks for all 18 models from 1 week when it started accepting orders.
If you want to get your hands on the shiny new gadget today then there are several options:
- Apple Unveils iPad 2; Thinner, Lighter, Comes With Faster 1 GHz Dual-Core A5 Chip, Cameras; Will Be Available On March 11th
- iPad 2 Will Be Thinner, Lighter, Get Front-facing Camera, More Memory, More Powerful Graphics But No Retina Display
- Apple To Launch Thinner And Lighter iPhone 5 In Third Quarter
- IPad 2 33% Thinner, 2x Faster, iOS 4.3
- iPad 3 To Feature Thinner And Lighter Battery?