Arianna Huffington: SEO Is Just A Tool, Not A Way To Produce Great Journalism [TCTV]
Yesterday afternoon, our new editorial overlord, Arianna Huffington, stopped by the TechCrunch office for a meeting.
Before she had a chance to leave, I dragged her into the TCTV studio to grill her about the future of content at Aol and whether SEO is fundamentally incompatible with producing great journalism.
Ambush interviews: sorry, Arianna — it’s the TechCrunch way.
- Arianna Huffington’s 7-Year Quest For Pulitzer-Worthy Journalism
- An Hour In A Room With Arianna Huffington (Guest Starring Biz Stone!)
- Revealed: The Huffington Post Wanted To Buy TechCrunch Back In The Day
- AOL Closes $315 Million Huffington Post Acquisition
- Charlie Rose Comes Back To Disrupt NYC With Ron Conway, Roelof Botha, And Arianna Huffington