LinkedIn Today: A Social News Product For Professionals
Professional social network LinkedIn is holding a press event today to talk about the company’s new product strategy. We’re liveblogging the announcement. As we heard from Mrinal Desai, LinkedIn is expected to announce a new social news feature today. That product is LinkedIn Today: a social news product for professionals.
LinkedIn has been actively churning out products that allow users to leverage the massive amount of data published from the social network’s more than 90 million professionals. News make sense considering that it is probably one of the more actively shared content categories on the network.
CEO Jeff Weiner took the stage, explaining LinkedIn’s product visions as “changing the way people work.”
- LinkedIn Launches Social News Site for Professionals
- LinkedIn Uses Food Trucks And Free Coffee To Advertise Social News Platform
- Professional Content Sharing Platform SlideShare Deepens LinkedIn Integration
- Klout Expands Influence Scoring To Professional Social Network LinkedIn
- LinkedIn To Leverage User Follows And Recommendations In New Social Ad Formats