Offermatic Raises $4.5 Million From Kleiner Perkins And Top Notch Angel Investors
Hamoui will also join Offermatic’s board of directors.
The additional capital will be used to hire more people and expand its services for consumers and retailers, Offermatic says.
Launched in beta last December, Offermatic basically delivers personalized savings to consumers based on their spending history. By linking existing credit and debit cards to an Offermatic account, people receive automatic discount offers on products and services, without the hassle of redeeming coupons or vouchers.
The company says, combined with offering one-click automatic rebates, the conversion rate among beta users has been 15 percent or more, which it says is 15 to 30 times higher than the average for online coupons.
- SoundCloud Raises $50 Million Round Led By Kleiner Perkins
- Kleiner Perkins To Invest In Groupon’s Massive $950 Million Funding Round
- Stipple Raises $2M From Kleiner Perkins, Mike Maples … And Justin Timberlake
- Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures Lead $8.5 Million Round For Path
- Bidding War For Twitter Raises Valuation To Nearly $4 Billion. Kleiner Perkins Currently In Pole Position