Digital Ad Buying Platform MediaMath Adds Another $14M
Ad tech company MediaMath is announcing a Series B round of financing today, in addition to its $12.5 million round in debt plus VC last August. The “Bloomberg terminal for marketing,” MediaMath manages web advertising for clients, its platform giving ad agencies robust analytics in order to make more targeted ad buys.
The three year old New York based company is in the same space as Turn, Invite Media (which was acquired by Google), Plus One and Trigit.
Investors in this round included QED, European Founders Fund, SJS and Safeguard Scientific. MediaMath CEO Joe Zawadzki tells me that he hopes to use the cash for international expansion and for tactical acquisitions, “Opportunistic is the right way to look at it.” MediaMath recently acquired creative provider Adroit Interactive.
- ContextIn Raises “Several Millions” For Algorithmic Approach To Ad Buying
- eBay’s iPhone App Combines Buying And Selling, Adds Barcode Scanning From RedLaser
- 33Across Raises $9 Million For Social Ad Targeting Platform
- Digital Marketing Company (And Lycos Owner) Ybrant Digital Raises $48 Million
- Trivantis Acquires Flash Content Creation And Digital Signage Platform Flypaper