Credit Sesame Raises $6.15 Million, Helps Users Manage Credits And Loans
Credit Sesame, which helps consumers make smarter credit decisions and optimize their loans for maximum savings online, this morning announced it has raised $6.15 million in Series B funding in a round led by Menlo Ventures. Early backer Inventus Capital also participated in this round.
Credit Sesame is a free online service that helps consumers monitor their debt and credit information as well as the lending market, all in one place.
The service, which was launched in public beta in November 2010 after the company first introduced its wares at TechCrunch Disrupt, is designed to help consumers optimize their credit and loan portfolios, including mortgages, consumer loans and credit card debt.
Credit Sesame says its solution, which is backed by an analytics engine developed by Stanford University scientists, already helps consumers manage nearly half a billion dollars in loans.
The company has now raised $7.35 million in funding in total.
- Lendio Helps Small Businesses Secure Loans, Raises $6 Million (+ 500 Free Invites)
- ZipList Raises $2 Million, Helps You Manage Shopping Lists, Search Recipes
- ReadyForZero Raises $260K To Help Cleanse Consumers Of Credit Card Debt
- While Helping Others Erase $42 Million In Debt, ReadyForZero Raises $4.5 Million
- Buuteeq Raises $3.5 Million To Help Boutique Hotels Create, Market And Manage Websites