Your GitHub Activity, Now Available on LinkedIn
LinkedIn has added a new application to its platform. By adding your GitHub account on LinkedIn, your projects will show up automatically as part of your profile there. Your network will be updated when you create, follow, or update any GitHub project.
You’ll also be able to see who else in your network is on GitHub and what projects they’re working on.
Adding this social layer to GitHub may be a boon for developers looking to highlight their work in this way as part of their professional identity. And it may certainly give LinkedIn even more data to assess changing patterns in employment and computer language projects.
- LinkedIn Upgrades iPhone App With New Inbox And Recent Activity In Profiles
- Professional Social Network LinkedIn Takes Groups Public
- Professional Social Network LinkedIn Prices IPO At $45 Per Share, High End Of Range
- Klout Expands Influence Scoring To Professional Social Network LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Adds The Ability To Customize Profiles With Patents, Certifications And More