Baidu Leads $50 Million Funding Round For Chinese Real Estate Marketplace Anjuke
Leading Chinese search engine company Baidu has led a $50 million financing round for Anjuke, a major real estate marketplace in China. Anjuke, which was founded in Shanghai in 2007, provides a platform that connects property buyers, homeowners and real estate agents to buy and sell secondhand properties online.
The company currently boasts over 800 employees in 20 offices, and offers its service in 20 Chinese cities. Anjuke in a press statement says it will use the additional capital to invest in geographic expansion and R&D.
- Matrix Partners Closes $650 Million Funds To Invest More In China, India
- Baidu Makes $306 Million Strategic Investment In Chinese Travel Search Engine Qunar
- Real Estate Community RentJuice Gets $6.2 Million From Tim Draper And Highland Capital
- Real Estate Mobile App Developer Smarter Agent Raises $6 Million
- Nokia Leads $8 Million Funding Round For Voddler, The ‘Netflix Of Scandinavia’