10 Smart Links You Missed on Twitter Today
- Touchscreen finger signatures: Valid? Legally-binding? http://bit.ly/ghCWFa @betanews
- Q&A with Al Jazeera English’s online producer Bilal Randeree: http://bit.ly/dNIcQ7 via @kdmc
- Truth in advertising: When was the last time you stopped to question some of the fundamental truths in digital media? http://bit.ly/gAf1Fp via @jasondpg
- “Last week we had a cyberlaw-fiesta in the Silicon Valley, the likes of which have been rarely (if ever) seen before.” http://bit.ly/eKq6ti via @ericgoldman
- Augmented reality for the totally blind: http://bit.ly/dWgIKd via @seeingwithsound
- “Meta Cookie combines augmented reality technology and olfactory display technology to create a revolutionary interactive gustatory display: http://bit.ly/g9PdEB via @augmentedreal
- The cloud is going to “reduce the energy use and carbon footprint of computing by up to 90 percent”? Yeah right: http://bit.ly/epRvHP via @infotechrg
- Using Google Search to answer the question: When will we be ready to reach out to the stars? http://bit.ly/fobaZo via @longnow
- Does Moore’s Law Suddenly Matter Less? http://bit.ly/foGdyV via @x_startups
- Approaches to user research when designing for children http://bit.ly/fTJWyb via @uxmatters
What links did we miss? Let us know in the comments.
If you’d like to learn more about how companies are using augmented reality for marketing in both desktop and mobile-based experiences, be sure to check out our latest premium report on the subject, Augmented Reality for Marketers and Developers.